Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Murder Boy 7-4-14

So last year i decided to be a bmx bike. Mostly out of nastalgia i had one as a kid and thought it would be rad to have one to cruze around the hood. For a short time it served as way to get my dog some exrcise i would hop on the bike hold his leash and be like get moven dunny! That was probable the most fun thing to do with it cause im 6'2 and 235 pounds. Basically that thing sucked ass if you were trying to get from point a to point b. So after i was forced to give up my dog I would ride it to this bar by my house, it was only two blocks and it still sucked. so one night I got wasted and kind of left it there{locked up mind you} for like three weeks. Any who like three weeks later i was driveing home from work and noticed my bike was gone. I pretty much deserved it but was still bummed. Mostly likely i would never ride or buy another bike i'm just not that stoked on them.
So it's halloween day and i decide to dress up for work at the last minute. I decided to be a cholo. It wasnt a hard costume cause I dress like that all the time anyway with the exception being I wore a bandana down over my eyes it looked mad legit ya heard. So other than makeing must of my patrons really uncomfortable{I don't think most people got that it was a costume} the day was uneventful. So i'm driveing home a little parched and stop at the store about to hop out the whip and what do i see some little ass G ride up on my bike. I wasn't even sure if it was mine or not at frist it had been a minute since i had seen it. So I walk up to it and it's got all this wack fucking homemade gang tags! The only way i knew it was mine is the jackass left one of my stickers on it. I pick up the bike walk in the store and shove it in this little punk mother fuckers face. You stole my bike bitch!!! I screamed this at him as im shoveing my bike in his face. This kid is 17 tops and i forgot i still had the bandanna over my eyes. This Kid is shook!!!! Rember you little buster ain't no such things as half way crooks! So I just grab my bike through it in my whip and bounce. So today I'm rideing the murder boy around thinking would if I run into this young dumb kid who propable dosent give a fuck. Getting punked out never look's good especially if your a little ass G. But now i kind of like the shitty ass gang tags cause to me its funny. jUST THE FACT THAT i GOT MY BIKE BACK IS CRAZY!

3 comments:

Mr. Gerbik said...

It's pretty dope how they used the Star of David as a letter.

Missa B said...

oh the titty bar...such memories.

Anonymous said...

A. Fucking rad story
B. So sick that your bike got jacked by the OVC (the Oy Vey Crew).
C. I imaging the conversation going more like:
"Come on bubby...be a good boychick before my mishpocha shows up and gives you a zetz in tha shnoz."