Tuesday, March 11, 2008

extend


Several months ago dureing my work shift i began watching a show on A&E know as a haunting. If you have ever seen this shit i'm sure you are more than aware that it's terrifing. I don't know if these assholes are in kahotes with the catholic church but it is'nt hurting the cause. To make this portion short that shit has got me scared out of my witts and i havent watched it in atleast two months.
So now i have insomnia like a mug. Even if i have never experincied a super natural event I'm damn sure i will each and every night. So I deal with this by leaving my tv on. I know brillant call I never really fall a sleep and if my joint was haunted nonstop extends info mercials arent going to stop them. And now to my point have you seen this shit? It'd a pill thats supposed to add like 3 inches to your shit! Who dosent want that I don't care if you have a dick that's 2ft long you still want another 3inches. The problem is the add is supposed to be them walking up to random people asking if they know about the product. Somehow every motherfucker not only knows but uses it and they all got some fly ass chick on they arm. If it works you don't need to front like dat! So i can't spell and my writeing is remedel at best say your scrouteny bitch its art na mean!

3 comments:

Missa B said...

Well you got a fly-ass chick on your arm, so whatcha watchin that crap fo?? Hmmmm? ;p It's not like I booty-call you everyday to sit around and talk about movies, books and the weather.

:)

Anonymous said...

this blog is the best thing that's happened to me in a loooooooong time.

Anonymous said...

I miss these posts. More than you know. Real talk.

CHA BOY!